Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie looking for advice and guidance in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all hope everyone is good.
I'm a 27 year old looking to get into the plumbing industry. I done my level 2 when I left school 10 years ago, got some experience with a plumber whilst doing in but because of funding for the college the level 3 gas was scrapped 😖
From then I've done factory work, fab and welding, concreting, general labour and back to welding.
Started this new job in tig welding but its sat down all day 'plodding' along. I've always been a grafter so dont think this job is for me long term.
After the Christmas break I'm going to try and find a plumber who I can shadow just to refresh everything and get up to date with all the new stuff etc.
I'm wanting to buy a van and the gear, take on the small jobs and go from there and hopefully grow 😊
Any advice and guidance is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance and hope everyone has a good holiday 🌲😊

Reply to Newbie looking for advice and guidance in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock