Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie just joined. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alfaz.di.pi

Hello all, I was browsing the forum looking for answers regarding my central heating. I am not a plumber, never have been, am retired now, but worked in the construction industry both in UK and abroad for about 60 years. Started as an apprentice, carpenter /Joiner, and in my twenties went onto the management side, down the route of General foreman, then site agent and construction manager. So you could call me a jack of all trades, but master of none. I have worked for Costains, Trafalgar House and finally Skanska, with a few others in between. I spent 25 years on overseas contracts, a few of which was with foreign companies, Italian , Saudi, Nigerian, Ghana, and Korean.
So if I have any problems with my plumbing I will be picking your brains.
Regards All
Albert

Welcome to the forum's Albert.....all welcome here and lot's of great info....regards Turnpin:welcome:

Thanks gentlemen, I am sure that I will have a couple of questions soon. Also A Merry Christmas to all.
Regards
Albert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie just joined. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock