Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie here! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Woody123

Hi all

Just registered on the forum and thought i'd say hi to all. Im currently halfway through my second year at college doing 6129. Im also doing a tiling course at NETT next week and i'm also considering a plastering course! Hope im not taking too much on but the plan is to eventually go it alone in ffitting bathrooms and tiling. Though the plastering would also complement this.
Anyway no doubt i will be picking some of the more experienced members brains as no doubt i will have lots of questions!

Thanks for reading.

Woody123:)

welcome to the forum woody you are taking a lot on with the courses but i would not do the plastering its just not worth it for the amount you will do. you may be better doing the electrical Part P so you can fit electric showers, spotlights and extractor fans

uug

Hi woody, agree with uug about the plastering. you would only be really good at it if you did it day in day out. Plenty of plasterers out there who like a bit of cash in hand for the amount you will need!
As for the NETT course, you are in good hands there. Did it myself a couple of years ago. Use the link at the bottom of the page for the tiling forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie here! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock