Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie from gosport hampshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

Keep this short just my first post as a newbie. I have been working on the tools for various different companies and projects over the past 17 years completing a wide variety of tasks. I have completed many task within the residential sector and early last year even took on a project of building an eco home and only used an external contractor for installation of the glazing due to cost of install vs my time. I am have just enrolled in NVQ level 3 in plumbing and heating including renewables added on the end through the new trades career ltd.

I have over the years built a network of trades people but must admit I know only one plumber who is very experienced (40years) but not qualified and thus the reason for joining the forum. Somewhere to seek advice whilst training and thereafter.

I am currently working as a facilities manager mon - fri 9-5 for a private mental healthcare company whilst also completing small projects on weekends ( bathrooms/kitchens etc)

I’ll stop there took me ten minutes to think what to write and before you know it It’s ten pages long.

Look forward to the discussions

Joe

if hes done 40 years i would take that over any qualifications any day

but hello and welcome

Reply to Newbie from gosport hampshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi stumbled across the forum whilst browsing for plumbing information.. I currently work in the marine industry but in the last year have completed my city and guilds level 2 plumbing diploma at night college and bpec water supply regulations course (both have been really good courses). I...
Replies
Views
I want to start off by saying that I have never worked in a construction environment in my entire life, so I am very unknowledge in this area. I have only worked at a coffee shop for 5 years of my life. I am currently doing a Plumbing L2 and next year will start an NVQ L2. For the NVQ I will...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hello Quick intro....I’ve joined here because I’m planning a career change.... you guessed it, into plumbing. Im mid 30s and from a construction related background. Currently working in project management but sick of the corporate BS side of things. Wanted to trade train as a plumber when I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the shelf, I built my own system using with an app building software. Think Wix/Wordpress but for apps and a lot more complicated. This worked out a lot...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock