Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie and already looking for help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robroyx11

Hello to you all.
I've just joined the form and already have to ask a question I'm afraid. Has anyone by any chance worked on a Carron Cordon Bleu5 deluxe. Its a fairly old cooker I believe or does anyone know where I could get a copy of the service manual. Thanks

What are your concerns?

Most old cookers - commercial or domestic - are fairly basic.

What are the problems you are experiencing?

The small oven wasn't lighting because the injector was blocked as well as many of the ports on the burner. I've since cleaned them both and is fine now. I also had to clean the main oven burner and pilot injector and grill. The grill flame was lifting when on low but again has a good picture now cleaned. The main oven however has a good flame but goes straight to the main flame and hardly uses the pilot. I think there's a problem with the valve but nit 100% sure. Both ovens go to bypass ok?. Was wanting to know the heat input or gas rate also to check. Thanks for any help in advance.

Sorry but this will not be discussed in open forum.

Please build your post count up to 10+ then pm gas man with your gsr details to gain access to the private forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie and already looking for help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am fitting a new bathroom, and changing the layout. I've fitted one bathroom before, but I did have issues with smells occasionally, that makes me think I might be fitting the waste system wrong. Does anyone with experience know, does the below look okay? I've read on some places...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a stone-resin shower tray, new ceramic tiles on the floor and half tiling on the walls. All the work...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages and couldnt get to the bottom of it and I thought worth asking the elders on here for their view - Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock