Search the forum,

Discuss New "Winner" Trophy Emoji Reaction Available in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reserved for the best posts, the long ones, the most helpful ones.

Me and Lou can dish this out. But I will make it so that all Esteemed can use it. But I'm watching closely where it gets used.

We will go around every few days checking all the posts for good content, long posts, and how helpful is was to the OP. And we will find at least one post in each thread usually.

This will give you a +5 'like' count for every one click of it we do.

It's to help bring the people who have been posting very good stuff, but a lot of banter too, back up to where their posts ratios should actually be.

So please, post well, post for the OP, and be nice and happy to each other all day and night. :)

Reply to New "Winner" Trophy Emoji Reaction Available in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016. The apartment is still under the NHBC 10yr warranty. Since moving in, I discovered that the rainwater pipe that runs through my winter garden balcony...
Replies
Views
Two connected houses in our 70s condo development, everyone served by one water meter at the road. 833 has 40 lbs of pressure while attached house 835 has over 100 lbs. -- no problems in either house or immediately outside -- and no pressure relief valves or shutoffs. Plumber traced the...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2 years ago) that had a single pipe heating system but over the years there have been some changes made to the system that meant it didn't work. I have...
Replies
Views
I assume the answer is no, but if this fixes the issue I know it will be what my builders sub contractor plumber will do. Therefore, before he is allowed near the system I would like to either find the issue or eleimnate parts of the system that do nto have an issue. As you will note from my...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock