Search the forum,

Discuss New Vokera boiler faulty in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Aqibra

I’ve just got a Vokera Easi-plus 29 boiler installed yesterday by gas safe registered engineers. The boiler is brand new. However I don’t get hot water. The radiators are working fine. When I open the tap, warm water comes for a few seconds and then it goes cold and the solid green light on the boiler starts flashing. The gas engineer said this is a fault with the boiler and told me to contact Vokera. Any advice would be appreciated on what the problem could be. Thanks

Call them back as it’s not right from day one it’s there problem and they can call vokera out

Reply to New Vokera boiler faulty in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and continues to burn for between five and forty seconds before stopping again. Under normal conditions the boiler works fine but as soon as it gusts over...
Replies
Views
Hi First time posting, so any advice appreciated. Not long moved into house with Vokera Easi Heat Plus C boiler and it's not firing up properly. The orange light is staying on and green light is flashing every 5 seconds. I called Vokera and they told me to reset it, but that doesn't seem to...
Replies
Views
I must be cursed The new boiler that was fitted yesterday had a problem on commissioning, when the central heating was turned on the boiler fired but the pipework was only getting hot up to a certain point, it took the plumber a couple of hours to figure out what was happening, the problem was...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water was dripping from the condensation pipe. Our regular gas engineer(who installed the boiler) was not available and will be in a couple of days. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock