Search the forum,

Discuss new vaillant ecotec plus combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

fitted the new pros before but this was my first new type plus with rf vaillant control what a nightmare to comission , turned boiler on for first time and it asks is pump external and other stupid questions does the boiler not know its a combi .then i fit control and its asking if there is a cylinder and other things i just want to turn the boiler and test anyone got tips on the set up and if it can be skipped

Put alpha in easy fit and excellent boiler made by intergas in Italy. Ask your local rep may give your 10 year warranty and cash back if he's nice.

I fitted the same thing at the start of year there weird setup but there not to bad once you work it out.

Put alpha in easy fit and excellent boiler made by intergas in Italy. Ask your local rep may give your 10 year warranty and cash back if he's nice.

From Vaillant to Alpha!

Bad move!

:nono:

Intergas boilers are not made in Italy either.

the plus has a installation wizard from the start that does everything for you tho buckley?

Oh yes sorry it's immer gas who make alpha.
Vaillant boiler much better and reflected on cost. It's up to customers Budget really. Only problem with alpha is pipe work setup I'd different and pain in bum if doing a swap..

Fitted one of these the other week night mare to sort out dint help it was wired in wrong

Funny, thought sorry know, Intergas is Dutch or for the modern Europeans the bods that live in the Netherlands, and I should have read all the posts following !!

Last edited by a moderator:
was not impressed with the vaillant fillking loop - the left hand lever was orientated wrong in production so when the closed faces you its open totaly caught me out for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new vaillant ecotec plus combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock