Search the forum,

Discuss New toilet sewer pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hi there,

Ive been asked to fit a new toilet downstairs. In order to fit the new toilet I’d have to run a new soil pipe to the inspection chamber in the garden about 1.5m away. My question is can I terminate the new waste pipe half way down the chamber or does it have to be at the bottom? I assume it’s the latter because of ‘splashing’ but I’d like some clarification.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Best ask building control what they want as it’s notifiable works

This is a back drop, but you will need to notify building control so ask them how they want it.

backdropmanhole.jpg

Be carefull with building control, most are over run with work, and might take ages, but you will go on record and maybe one day they will get round to a visit and if you have done it might kick up. Send a plan and piccy make it easy for them without leaving the office.
Then follow the agreed spec. Let us know what happens
Good luck centralheatking

Reply to New toilet sewer pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock