Search the forum,

Discuss New to the member to the forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys I’m new to this forum but have been a guest for several months now. Moved to a ground floor apartment in 2007 which had a Gledhill Sytrmate2000 / Glow Worm Micron 40ff. Both have been fairly reliable until this winter when Thermal store DHW pump packed up & is now Obsolete? Have had Alternative pump fitted by Gledhill under Breakdown contract so no cost. As both units over 18 years old looking to replace these with Boilermate SP150 Pre Plumbed / Ideal ?? Boiler. So will be looking for any comments / experience / help on here.

Reply to New to the member to the forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys first post. I am in the process of rejuvenating a double wash sink. It was needing the waste below looked at for a washing machine and dryer, as it had a sunken elbow and unbeknownst it was a mix of 1 1/4 and 1 1/2, including the sink wastes themselves. I bought new matching 1 1/2...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, all new to this breakdown life, currently waiting on getting on a training course, so just been relying on technical and instructions since I passed my oftec. The current boiler is a two pipe line off a tiger loop. I went to a Grant vortex boiler last week where the boiler went into...
Replies
Views
CJAY40
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock