Search the forum,

Discuss New tail for old Peglers Radiator Valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to replace a radiator, one of the valves is a Peglers B.S 2767 the tail in the old Rad is proving very difficult to remove can you still get tails for these valves? As replacing the valve will involve a lot of work I have a Wicks 15mm x 1/2" valve but the treads appear to be different.

I need to replace a radiator, one of the valves is a Peglers B.S 2767 the tail in the old Rad is proving very difficult to remove can you still get tails for these valves? As replacing the valve will involve a lot of work I have a Wicks 15mm x 1/2" valve but the treads appear to be different.

Hi Brad,
Is it large tail valve with 3/4” nut?
A photo would be good.
It should come out if you have proper ratchet radiator valve tool.

Reply to New tail for old Peglers Radiator Valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have removed a radiator and wish to replace using existing pipework and valves. The old radiator itself was 1290mm in width with a total width tail to tail of 1330mm. The pipe to pipe measurement is 1350mm. The height of the old radiator was 430mm however I could go to 500mm with the new...
Replies
Views
Hullo everyone its a while since I posted on here basically because i have had no plumbing issues however I have one now. My son recently moved into a house which has cellar within which is a radiator which is part of the central heating system. The rad looks old, rusty and horrible as does the...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever type. For some reason the hot water running on the new single lever mono mixer tap is slow flowing compared to the old ones. The cold water running...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock