Search the forum,

Discuss New style Baxi board has extra jumpers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sargan

Baxi Barcelona, which has been upgraded to 100He spec

On the original control board there were 2 jumpers ..
Both were removed as this boiler is connected to a thermal store

J1 to set to 100,000Btu/h
J2 to turn off modulation

New board has 4 jumpers
J1 Red
J2 Blue
J3 Blue
J4 Yellow

Am I correct that J1 & J2 are the same .. and therefore should be removed ... and removing J3 should also be done to prevent limiting of output temperature

J4 remains as this is a standard short flue

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New style Baxi board has extra jumpers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially boils down to the heat exchanger so I am now looking to bite the bullet and have a new boiler installed. My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed...
Replies
Views
S
Baxi Barcelona, under service contract - in May this year started giving intermittent ‘explosive ignition’ … when it happens gives a seriously loud bang. This boiler had been upgraded to 100HE spec some years ago. Multiple visits and loads of parts … fault just got worse – was also now failing...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
W
I am trying to update an original wired Mk1 Drayton Digistat that I fitted myself as a replacement for an analogue Satchwell (or I think it could possibly have been a Honeywell) room stat in either 1993 or 1996 with a HoneyWell Chronthem CM907 Roomstat. This is the very earliest LCD digital...
Replies
Views
Mbear
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock