Search the forum,

Discuss New Polymax fittings from Polypipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Deleted member 96286

Esteemed
Plumber
Has anyone used the new Polymax fittings from Polypipe? I've just ordered their free sample pack to try them out. From photos, they look almost identical to Hep20.

Grey ?

Reply to New Polymax fittings from Polypipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Can anyone advise how the copper push fit connectors work? Is it a matter of just pushing in the pipe until it goes in as far as it can and are these connectors suitable for water and gas? Also I see that there is a special tool to release the connector if you get it wrong or not quite...
Replies
Views
Hi has anyone had an issue with polypipe fittings unwinding them selfs over time?
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall. There is a 3 way inspection/access chamber about 1.5 metres outside this point which I plan on going into. It has one inlet in use from the upstairs WC...
Replies
Views
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From what I've read, it should be possible to do this without opening the boiler, but there is limited access around the boiler and I'm struggling! From the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock