Search the forum,

Discuss New member seeking apprenticeship. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all,

I'm Carlo, 30, Essex currently studying C&G 6035 Level 2 in Plumbing Studies and seeking an apprenticeship to start in June.

Best of luck Carlo, you are a bit old to start an apprenticeship as there will be no funding available for you to train.
I would think your best bet would be to go see as many local firms as you can, to see if you could start as a plumbers mate & learn that way.
Are you close enough to travel into London as much more work in the smoke?

Best of luck Carlo, you are a bit old to start an apprenticeship as there will be no funding available for you to train.
I would think your best bet would be to go see as many local firms as you can, to see if you could start as a plumbers mate & learn that way.
Are you close enough to travel into London as much more work in the smoke?

Yes I'm close to Epping station and drive my own car so commuting isn't an issue. I've been applying for plumbers and pipefitters mate jobs but to no avail currently. I'm also taking the tests for a CSCS Labourer card and trying to get into construction that way.

You are too far from me buddy but the best of luck. It might prove useful as there are some really good guys on here if you give a bit more information about your studies and your practical experience. The way you describe your course reads to me like you have no practical experience which is probably not the case

Hello and welcome

Reply to New member seeking apprenticeship. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock