Search the forum,

Discuss New member, new plumber in the making. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, based on the advice from 'Riley' I thought I would introduce myself.
My name is Rob, I'm 43, and up until last June I was a delivery driver.
I made the break and have almost gained my level 2 diploma in general plumbing, and will be advertising soon for local work (Exeter area) I have already completed dozens of jobs. I know my approach is frowned upon and apprenticeships are the correct way to enter the plumbing industry but I am doing it my way, and so far so good. I'm no expert, yet, but am certainly no cowboy, the way I see it, if i do the opposite to the cowboys then I should be alright. Anyway, thanks for reading, Rob.

Hello and welcome

Welcome and goodluck. Look into doing your water regs, if your going to start advertising for work after only completing your diploma, there will be alot you have to learn. Get on top of your regs so you don't make any stupid/illegal mistakes.

Reply to New member, new plumber in the making. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock