Search the forum,

Discuss New member introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello everyone, I am a newly qualified gas engineer, just pased ACS last month but not gas safe register yet. Currently looking for job opportunitie to gain experience, hope I can meet more freinds in this community at future career.

Welcome to the forum, how's the weather where you are?

... ... Hello and welcome ... ...

Hello everyone, I am a newly qualified gas engineer, just pased ACS last month but not gas safe register yet. Currently looking for job opportunitie to gain experience, hope I can meet more freinds in this community at future career.
Welcome to the forum Yiyan, thanks for taking time to register. Are you going for gas Safe eventually then or hoping to get employment?

Welcome to the forum Yiyan, thanks for taking time to register. Are you going for gas Safe eventually then or hoping to get employment?
Yes, I don't think I can get a permanent job at the moment as I am
inexperience. So I am going to find a local engineer who will happy take me as working free for him, once I feeling confident will apply the gas safe register. Do you thinks this is good for me? I have many friends same with me.

Don’t work for free if you can help it even if it’s apprentice wages etc

Hi Yiyan . I hope you find us at Ukpf helpfull and supportive
its a great place to watch, learn ask and contribute...been in this game since 1982 and learn things on here all the time
centralheatking

Reply to New member introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock