Search the forum,

Discuss New Member- accountant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I’ve joined this forum because I’m an accountant and wanted to see if anyone might be looking for a beanie.

Hi and welcome, could of done with you 6 months ago :D but all sorted now, that said Q`s in your field do come up from members so any help offered would be most welcome.

Hello and welcome

Welcome lollipop , I thought a beanie was a hat lol

Reply to New Member- accountant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Love
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. Evidently there is no record of the post I made and the mods want to minimize dead accounts. Which makes sense, I like a well run forum. And if anyone would like to have a look at my minor issue, what are these holes for?
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t look well piped , kinky in pipes in some places ,some of the rad don’t heat up too well , probably because of the badly piped system, the pipe is all...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in London and the Southeast I'm looking for an experienced self employed engineer (or another ltd company like myself), own transport, tools etc. good rates...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock