Search the forum,

Discuss New kitchen tap and low water pressure in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I recently installed a new kitchen tap which has slimmer flexi hoses to the previous tap. After installing it I noticed the water pressure has dropped everywhere in the house. If I turn the isolation valves for the kitchen tap off, the pressure returns to what it was previously. I don't understand how the tap affects everything else in the house. Would changing the flexi hoses to wider ones potentially fix this issue?

Reply to New kitchen tap and low water pressure in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not helped with the two 10mm tails that must reduce even further. Hoping something is around that I can use 15mm full bore tails and isolating valves but all...
Replies
Views
My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated from turning a flat head screw type thing a quarter turn. Any help or advice would be much appreciated!
Replies
Views
I’ve lost the pressure from the outside tap. It was working fine. I have checked the washer on the outside tap and the inside stop valve seen in the picture. Not sure what the thing is to the right of the stopcock? I’ve also taken the inners out of the outside tap and turned on the water again...
Replies
Views
Hi today, I installed a new kitchen tap, isolated the stopcock I’m drained down the hot water when turn the stopcock back on the pressure outside the kitchen tap was weaker. Strangely, the bathroom tap has good pressure this is for the hot both colds a good pressure Any advice please?
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock