Search the forum,

Discuss New Hot water pump still running constantly after boiler cuts off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

R

Robert Douglas

Scottish Power fitted new pump and claim fault in the tank?? Scottish Power engineer claims fault with sensor in tank however the central heating pump switches off when rads at temp. A Bastian pump was fitted in place of the Grunfos one - I've insisted he returns to fit a Grundfos one as I believe pump is faulty and also hums really loudly Google searches suggest it could be a PCB issue - Ideal Boiler in place. Engineer coming back in 3 days- any ideas??

Reply to New Hot water pump still running constantly after boiler cuts off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock