Search the forum,

Discuss New home help! Not sure what this is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I have moved into a new home and have the following part connected? I don’t know what it is... and what it does?

551BBA8D-5111-4F67-93BF-1D85AAC8B777.jpeg

Thanks for that.

Would you know why my CH heating comes on when I put the the HW on only? Since moving I been trying to get my head around the set up but it’s been difficult.

I have also got a brand new 2 way Honeywell valve sitting in the box next to the water cylinder. Looking at the cylinder it doesn’t seem to have one fitted... :-/

Thanks for that.

Would you know why my CH heating comes on when I put the the HW on only? Since moving I been trying to get my head around the set up but it’s been difficult.

I have also got a brand new 2 way Honeywell valve sitting in the box next to the water cylinder. Looking at the cylinder it doesn’t seem to have one fitted... :-/
Any pictures of that?

Oh god, is that what would be causing the issue with the hw and ch? How much and how easy is it to find someone who could do that?
Possibly, but without seeing the full extent of the job it is difficult to say. Everyone has their own prices and capabilities Kam. Where are you located? Ask around for someone a friend has used before. Just bare in mind you get what you pay for in this trade unfortunately.

Possibly, but without seeing the full extent of the job it is difficult to say. Everyone has their own prices and capabilities Kam. Where are you located? Ask around for someone a friend has used before. Just bare in mind you get what you pay for in this trade unfortunately.

I’m based in Sutton Coldfield , Birmingham. Completely understand, il ask around. Thank you for your advice and help.

Just to put record straight Alan Wright designed the shower power booster and was on Dragons Den with it. Flowflex Innovations look after us both really well at Buxton. I produced Top Up Mate, Condenser Mate and soon to be Flood Check Mate
Rob Foster. aka centralheatking
It’s ok when other people mention your products Rob. But not yourself :p:p:D:D

Reply to New home help! Not sure what this is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock