Search the forum,

Discuss New guy from Milton Keynes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi im paul im 32 just qualified on a level 2 plumbing foundation course through bpec. im in motor trade and want to transition over to plumbing this year as hate cars now after 12 years in trade.

i finished the weekend course in dec 17 and waited/ fought a year for certificationeven though was told i passed in jan 18. i would like some help or advice as to getting into trade.

thank you paul

Hello and welcome

It's a difficult trade to move into I think.
If you were a boy I'd say find someone that needs help and work for free (or very little) but going from a job your experienced in, to be a novice plumber won't be easy financially.
You can know everything there is to know but the INSTINCT to jump towards a burst pipe takes some experience and plenty of mistakes!

Reply to New guy from Milton Keynes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock