Search the forum,

Discuss New Graduate Domestic gas engineer looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I want to make a passionate appeal to all Gas safe engineers in these counties:Buckinghamshire,Berkshire,Oxfordshire and Hertfordshire who are willing to employ a New domestic gas graduate to please contact me,i have been looking for work since I graduated and it has been very difficult,im hard working,punctual and polite,i am also gas safe registered,Pm me thanks to all.

What sort of work do you want to do?
What experience do you have? Any Plumbing?

Hi Scott,thanks so much for your time,yes I do have experience from the Gas engineering portfolio I did when I was training,I have the knowledge to install,maintenance procedures and health and safety procedures as a gas engineer,whatever path you want to take me please don't hesitate to let me know,thanks.

Reply to New Graduate Domestic gas engineer looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock