Search the forum,

Discuss New Firebird stainless steel condensate trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Gazzt

Esteemed
Firebird have released a new upgraded condensate trap made of stainless steel.
The trap replaces the old plastic trap which is prone to melt.

IMG_20181017_111213.jpg
new Firebird stainless steel condensate trap

Been around for a while lol. When on Facebook I’m part of the oil fired heating engineer group, there’s a rep from firebird in the group as well. They listened to engineer advice and upgraded to the SS trap

Been around for a while lol. When on Facebook I’m part of the oil fired heating engineer group, there’s a rep from firebird in the group as well. They listened to engineer advice and upgraded to the SS trap
Yes lol. Posted it just incase. On a Firebird rant

Suppose one good thing about the plastic one melting is, if condensate discharge blocked or froze during colder months at least the bottom of boiler wouldn’t start to fill lol

Anyone know what grade of steel it’s made from?
Anything less than 304 and it’s not going to last long, preferably 316 but I doubt it.

Last edited:
I don’t know but you could always contact Firebird if you really wanted to know. Like I said I’m in an Oil Fired Heating Engineer group on Facebook and a lot of the guys have been using them for some time and swear by them. I’d pop in and ask them but I haven’t been on Facebook for some time due to a couple of reasons

Reply to New Firebird stainless steel condensate trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock