• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss New Easy fit Suite Advice in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Ahab66

Hi I am looking to have someone install a bathroom suite at some point this year, and although i want a quality suite i also want something that would be as easy to install as possible for the tradesman plus relatively easy to renew taps etc in future. Are there any manufactures to either look at or avoid, i would want a decent quality suite, steel bath if possible to replace our old. 1930s house, currently has steel bath, with china basin, china wall mounted cistern and waste directly out the back if that helps.

Many thanks for your time!

Reply to New Easy fit Suite Advice in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net