Search the forum,

Discuss New CW feed and waste pipe for dishwasher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I'm in Warrington, Cheshire and looking for a plumber to quote to get a cold feed and waste piping installed for a dishwasher.

We're in a rented property and would need to run anything by the landlord first but not wrong with checking viability first right?

Current setup is the standard kitchen sink with cold feed coming off tap pipework to give cold feed to a washing machine, with wastewater going into the sink drainage pipework by way of a trap kit.

The location where the feed would need to be located in nearto/on an outside wall (hopefully allowing for a hole for piping to reach outside and then route to any existing drainage). The only waterpipes near the location feed into a radiator with 2 pipes coming down from above - excuse the ignorance, I assume either a feed/return or a pipe for kitchen rad and a pipe for lounge rad on othersidr of kitchen wall). The floor I believe to be concrete, ceiling should be accessible from floorboards above.

I can try and get images to make it clearer.

Any takers?

Reply to New CW feed and waste pipe for dishwasher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all We noticed water suddenly backing up through the pipe for the dishwasher drainage pipe yesterday - first time this has happened. When I move the pipe up vertically, the issue goes away. The dishwasher is new and was installed a few months ago. Looking at the pipe on the wall it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing a new kitchen which will have a dishwasher and washing machine. As I'm cutting/teeing into the cold mains 15mm pipe (before the kitchen sink taps) to feed the dishwasher and washing machine is it worth fitting a isolation valve with a built-in check valve? Regards Tezzer
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and the compression joint where the pipe enters an isolation valve now leaks. The outside tap was covered for the winter by an insulating blanket. I...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine waste but the problem is in the water supply. Currently there is only hot and cold washing machine hose fitting isolators attached to very short...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of copper pipe between compression fittings on the hot water feed. There are take offs for an outside hot and cold tap together with isolation valves and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock