Search the forum,

Discuss NEW CP14 Warning Notice Now Available - We have listened to your feedback! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

The CP14 Warning Notice was updated to reflect the recommendations contained within the Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedure Seventh Edition (GIUSP) and its subsequent replacement IGEM/G/11 (see also CORGI Direct Publication USP 1). It has been enhanced further at its last reprint, following your feedback, to highlight the ‘DANGER DO NOT USE’ message to your customers.

The Warning Notice will ensure your customers fully understand that an installation/appliance is not safe
The essential form is to be used in accordance with the requirements of the current Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedure (Code: USP 1).

Designed to record Immediately Dangerous (ID) and At Risk (AR) situations, this form provides detailed ‘how to complete’ notes to ensure accuracy and compliance making sure that all responsible parties are aware of the dangerous appliance/installation.

‘DANGER DO NOT USE’ Labels are also available to affix to the appliance/installation (Codes: WL 1 )

e575219bbe6bae2d1138216cee99a33a.jpg

Reply to NEW CP14 Warning Notice Now Available - We have listened to your feedback! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock