Search the forum,

Discuss New combi please help advise in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello I am looking to put new combi boiler in , had a few quotes for different boilers any thoughts on which you think is the best to fit viessmann vitodens 100w or ideal logik 30kw or Worcester ? Been looking at different reviews & that & they all seem to have good points & bad points , I think I am going towards the viessmann but any help & advise would be great thanks in advance

Every engineer will give you a different answer as each has their own favourite.

Hello I am looking to put new combi boiler in , had a few quotes for different boilers any thoughts on which you think is the best to fit viessmann vitodens 100w or ideal logik 30kw or Worcester ? Been looking at different reviews & that & they all seem to have good points & bad points , I think I am going towards the viessmann but any help & advise would be great thanks in advance
The 3 you mention are good as is Vaillant. The main criteria you ought to look at is guarantee and installer...use a manufacturer accredited installer to get long guarantee. You need to consider if you should have a system flush chemical protection and magnetic and non magnetic filter. Chking

The 3 you mention are good as is Vaillant. The main criteria you ought to look at is guarantee and installer...use a manufacturer accredited installer to get long guarantee. You need to consider if you should have a system flush chemical protection and magnetic and non magnetic filter. Chking
Hi thanks for that getting a quote from plumber who fits valliant boilers on Friday whom I got off valliant website as an accredited fitter who lives near me , thanks for that

We normally end up recommending that you choose the installer first and then discuss which boiler is the best fit to your requirements with them.

Domestic heating should be thought of as a system and updating needs to start with a heat loss calculation. Even the nicest boiler can be hopeless as part of the wrong system or if the installation isn't done right. A relatively cheap or older model properly installed work can be all that's needed.

We all have our favorites i am leaning towards intergas at the minute did the course and after installing a few I can't fault em, any of the top brands will do the job be guided by your installer. Kop

Reply to New combi please help advise in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock