Search the forum,

Discuss New build prices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J84

Anyone have a current list of prices on a new build site?

Pricing only tends to be discussed in the plumbers arms.

Asking for "prices on a new build site" is a bit like saying "how much does a car cost?" ... not enough info.

Anyone have a current list of prices on a new build site?

varies on location London will pay higher prices ,but tends to dramatically drop off outside m25,earnt a fortune 10 years ago on high rise student type accommodation,but did some new housing recently and prices were dismal

8-12 per rad
20-30 per unit of sanitary
35-55 per boiler

Etc......etc.......

basically the prices are about 1/2 to 2/3 of what you should really get/want but that's what new build is. That's why the quality of the work is so poor and that's for all trades not just plumbing.

Went around to a mates new house not long back and the hob goes out when the boiler fires up. Shocking.

Last edited:
8-12 per rad
20-30 per unit of sanitary
35-55 per boiler

Etc......etc.......

basically the prices are about 1/2 to 2/3 of what you should really get/want but that's what new build is. That's why the quality of the work is so poor and that's for all trades not just plumbing.

Went around to a mates new house not long back and the hob goes out when the boiler fires up. Shocking.

What happened with the hob, did you AR it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New build prices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi what is a rough guide cost for labour only in a typical 4 bed house new build in england Air source heat pump with Unvented cylinder Underfloor heating ground floor amd Underfloor heating 1st floor 1 Bathroom 2 ensuites Just a rough guide price thanks
Replies
Views
Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will be privately owned by individual buyers, a guy on-site pointed out that the plumbing is wrong on the properties as a perspective buyer I’d like to know...
Replies
Views
Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither myself. Thanks
Replies
Views
I’m about to embark on a new listed building restoration project. There are seven bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which in downstairs so not very convenient. I’ll be looking to sell on once completed and people basically expect a bathroom per bedroom these days 🙄 so need to get creative. As...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock