Search the forum,

Discuss New build price work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J84

What are the going rates for 2nd fix on new build price work?

was 85 unvented
china 20 quid
rad 8 quid
boiler 50
heat test 20
gas box 10
sink 35
hob 20

in other words crap !!!

I was getting 550 for 6 rads, Combi, bathroom suite with shower, kitchen sink an turn on an test.

good doe, just badly organised

It was run badly, no live water or gas so we was doing one bungalow without testing in a day, an taking 300 off it.

We wanted more but the builder was sceptical in case of problems when fired up, even though we had pressure tested first fix.

i don't bother doing working anymore for these now, too much hassle

i agree new builds are hassle

i found no consistency with pricing
earn nearly 200 a day for three days on the bounce then two days of sub hundred due to hassle or orginisation

not worth the hassle imho

was 85 unvented
china 20 quid
rad 8 quid
boiler 50
heat test 20
gas box 10
sink 35
hob 20

in other words crap !!!

that is terrible, I left site pricework in 1998 and prices have not changed. I am shocked by the prices you have listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New build price work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi what is a rough guide cost for labour only in a typical 4 bed house new build in england Air source heat pump with Unvented cylinder Underfloor heating ground floor amd Underfloor heating 1st floor 1 Bathroom 2 ensuites Just a rough guide price thanks
Replies
Views
L
Looking for tips on being faster at work. I am working on new builds and pressure is being put on me to speed up production. I am working at a decent rate but, I have seen plumbers that are faster than I am. Any help would be appreciated.
Replies
Views
J
I am looking for a local plumber in the lu4 area or close to, this will mean under taking a new build site in the area which includes 1st fix ,2nd fix,finals and gas sign off. must have experience in new build and be gas qualified. if you are interested please all me Jon Benton on 07881893105
Replies
Views
JON BENTON
J
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will be privately owned by individual buyers, a guy on-site pointed out that the plumbing is wrong on the properties as a perspective buyer I’d like to know...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock