Search the forum,

Discuss New boiler; heating working but hot water in shower going off in 10 mins in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Just replaced my 20 years old Vaillant boiler with a Alpha E-tec 20S; all went smooth with chemical flush etc on the day. Didn't have any issues with heating but when taking shower first time water started to get luckwarm and cold at the end of 20 mins or so. Also another issue I have noticed is it hot water is a bit delayed ( 4-5 seconds ) when opening at taps either in bathroom or kitchen. Called the company who installed the boiler and they think it is airlock in the system. Can anyone has any ideas what is causing this as didn't have the same issue before with the old boiler. Thanks a lot.

Reply to New boiler; heating working but hot water in shower going off in 10 mins in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock