Search the forum,

Discuss New boiler central heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm curently speaking with a plumber regarding installing a new boiler and central heating system in my house. The person I'm speaking with has said the certification forms part of EPC.

I wanted to double check what qualifications and certification is needed to install a gas boiler.

Any advice and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

He would need to be gas safe registered. Ask for his gas safe number and you can check on the gas safe website if your plumber holds the relevant qualifications.

As for certifications, your plumber would be required to fill out the benchmark logbook which is supplied with all new boilers, and he would also be required to notify gas safe of the install. He should also register the boiler with the manufacturer for you too but that's only for the warranty.

Reply to New boiler central heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
During an install of new boiler ('old' boiler died after 11-12 years) the system was "drained" but I guess maybe 90% of water was left in the (rather large) underfloor pipe system. What is the best way to tell how much inhibitor should be added in this case? (also taking account that system was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on the first floor and then to feed a towel rail in a bathroom a rad in the utility and a rad in my lounge on the ground floor. Can I run my 22mm flow &...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock