Search the forum,

Discuss New boiler and UV cylinder quotes in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Had three quotes for a new boiler and UV cylinder. All quotes are very similar in price (only about £200 difference between the most expensive and the cheapest). They are all accredited installers meaning we should get the maximum guarantee. So it will probably come down to which is the preferred brands:

Quote 1 = Worcester Bosch Greenstar 18i + Albion Ultrasteel Indirect 210

Quote 2 = Vaillant Ecotec Plus 615 + Joule Slimline Indirect 205

Quote 3 = Viessman 100W 19kw + Cornerstone Indirect 210

All three quotes include a power-flush prior to installation.

All three brands seem to have a good reputation and came out well on the latest Which reviews. My main requirement is reliability - having had regular break-downs with the previous boiler. Any views from the professional on which of these set-ups are likely to be most reliable?

Thanks

Never heard of the last cylinder cornerstone

Quote 3 aslong as there Viessmann approved get a longer warranty with being approved / trained

Reply to New boiler and UV cylinder quotes in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock