Search the forum,

Discuss New Automatic Tag for Users Who Are Most Liked! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I've come up with a new tag on TilersForums.com and it seems to have worked well. It's an automatically granted tag, so it's not cliquey.

If you have a minimum of 500 messages posted to the forum.
And your like ratio needs to be 1:1.

So out of the 6 'like' options, the first three on the left are classed as positive counts. So any of those three need to be clicked on your post for it to be counted towards your positive reactions.

So currently it's 1:1 but I can alter it if it dishes too many out, or even not enough. So for those 500 posts you need at least 500 positive reactions (or likes) given to your posts.

This is to setup kind helpful replies. And clearly unhelpful unwanted replies wont attract likes and will be counterproductive to the tag. And the forum in general.

So we'll run this for a while and see how it works. And then I'll adjust the settings a bit.

Reply to New Automatic Tag for Users Who Are Most Liked! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock