Search the forum,

Discuss New Anton sprint gas sniffer in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Gazzt

Esteemed
IMG_20210310_132733.jpg
New Anton sprint Evo gas sniffer £40

Reply to New Anton sprint gas sniffer in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
I have two anton sprint pro 6 units, one is brand new has screen cover on the other is used but immaculate Carry bag Probe Filter Printer and paper
Replies
Views
M
I recently purchased a new Anton pro (reluctantly) as the Anton sprint 2 is now obsolete (even though there's nothing wrong with it) so I want to use it as a spare manometer, temp sensor etc, everything apart from the analysis. However the menu is blocked with a calibration alert message and...
Replies
Views
Marc myles
M
Hi I didn't notice that the trap had water in there and when the pump came on it sucked some into the analyser now I'm not getting any readings is this a simple fix any help would be much appreciated
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anybody bought an anton pro2 to replace a v2. The gas sniffer has a different connection. Can you get an adaptor to make fit or is it another £70 to anton?
Replies
Views
Buy an Anton Sprint Pro Analyser at the best prices online from CORGI Direct. Browse the innovative and market leading range of products below that are aimed at making the job of a heating engineer easier. https://corgi-direct.com/anton-flue-gas-analysers-18087-0000
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock