Search the forum,

Discuss New addition and glad to be here in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, I'm new here and just a DIY'er, I am hoping that one day I may be able to contribute and maybe help other members, but for now am happy to have such a huge resource of pro's and DIY'ers alike willing to share their knowledge and experience. Thanks in advance. Bob

Reactions: Lou
The forums are a great source of knowledge!

Happy DIYing!!

Any Projects on the go?

Hello and welcome

Reply to New addition and glad to be here in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, I have just joined the forum (at long last) after having dipped in and out a few times in the past. It's good to be here. I am a homeowner and DIY-er and have very little knowledge of plumbing in fact, it scares me to death!!! I'm hoping to get a wee bit of professional advice...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I am a reluctant LL of a single property, with a boiler on the second floor that needed an internally fitted flue terminal due to height restrictions, the internal exposed horizontal flue run is 4m with two 90 degree bends totalling just under 6m, I now know more about flue installations than I...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to be able to learn some things as well as contribute as best I can. This might seem like an odd query, but I need to determine what kinds of plumbing pipes I have, and approximately what percentage of each type. I'd appreciate any help with this...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing system. Plumbing, like most trades, seems to have two main aspects; design and installation. The installation part on my last two projects was painful...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock