• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss New addition and glad to be here in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Bob Nelson

Hi all, I'm new here and just a DIY'er, I am hoping that one day I may be able to contribute and maybe help other members, but for now am happy to have such a huge resource of pro's and DIY'ers alike willing to share their knowledge and experience. Thanks in advance. Bob

Reactions: Lou

Reply to New addition and glad to be here in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar threads

M
Hi everyone, i was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be able to help me, im currently doing my C&G plumbing level 2 course and i...
Replies
Views
Mattpenn
M
S
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage...
Replies
Views
SouthLondonGas
S
S
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage...
Replies
Views
SouthLondonGas
S
D
thanks for the feedback, yes all new pipework so it cant be that. Pretty frustrating given its all been replaced and still smells. Will try...
Replies
Views
Darren Scott
D
P
Pressures in this pipe are much higher than after the meter so there is no valid comparison with flows in same size pipe in the house.
Replies
Views
gpbeck
gpbeck

Newest Threads (Please Reply)

Search Forum