Search the forum,

Discuss Nerrad Torch a couple more pics in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mickyplumb

Nerrad blow torch with shield.jpgNerrad blow torch in sample packaging.jpg Here's a couple more sample pics, not proper packaging but shows that it comes with a shield......ignore the cutter

Yes and I've never had the chance to play with one so am reluctant to spend out on one as after all it is monument which are usually crap

Yes and I've never had the chance to play with one so am reluctant to spend out on one as after all it is monument which are usually crap

LOL, funny what you say about Monument, they do have a few bits that i think are best of the best, immersion wrench for example and the thin jawed basin wrench

there was the same torch on sale on ebay before xmas, shipped from asia/china if i remember the auction. i think they were going for around 20-25 squid before any customs.

cant remember if there was a name on them. 鸡肉炒饭

Last edited:
That's constructive.

It's needs be be played with before you draw a conclusion !

It is constructive there stuff is cheap rebranded tat that your trying to push on a forum for free when if they want there stuff advertised they should be forum sponsors!!

Can a mod please remove this nerrad tool stuff it's cheap rebranded tat that is being advertised by a member for them if they want to publicise there products they should ask to become forum sponsor and pay the same as the legit ones not getting it for free

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair their own pipeslices and waste cutters are pretty good.

but i agree they should hop in and sponsor the forum.

as it is mickey is making no impact marketing them

To be fair their own pipeslices and waste cutters are pretty good.

but i agree they should hop in and sponsor the forum.

as it is mickey is making no impact marketing them

Not the point if it was someone new it be shot down needs sorting

Not the point if it was someone new it be shot down needs sorting

Now let's see.

Is this why you're sore?

About 4 months ago, you spoke to Darren or Toby at Nerrad about sending out 2 or 3 hundred quids worth of tools for nothing with you saying that you were going to recieve them and was going to show them to a manager of a plumber merchant. Correct ?
I didn't get involved as it wasn't my place to but they were concerned as they have had many plumbers offer to do similar things, knowing full well that they wouldn't see the tools again.
I am sure that many of these guys were genuine and would have done what they said but obviously they can't simply send out stuff not knowing whether it would lead to anything. But also there must be a handful of guys that thought that they could end up with pocketing a load of tools by saying they had someone who wants to see them when in reality they didn't.
But with you Gray, the way you have changed your attitude to the point of being unnecessarily nasty when all they are trying to do is make a living tells me that they made the right judgement when it came to you. You've shown your true colors, is that important that you didn't get any tools to apparently show someone you know. Is it so important to you that you have had to go into one like you have ??

Mod, remove thread if you want.

Let's get it straight I arranged a buyer to look at the tools your so called friend and owner of nerrad was to send the stuff over I was not getting the tools as to be honest not the sort of stuff I'd use but I was trying to do you and your a mate a favour
Yes I'm sore you made me and a friend look stupid buy arranging that for you and then just ignored emails about the meeting so my favours have ran out and if these so called business men want there stuff pushed on here do the decent thing and pay for it like the rest
So you need to get your facts right first

Let's get it straight I arranged a buyer to look at the tools your so called friend and owner of nerrad was to send the stuff over I was not getting the tools as to be honest not the sort of stuff I'd use but I was trying to do you and your a mate a favour
Yes I'm sore you made me and a friend look stupid buy arranging that for you and then just ignored emails about the meeting so my favours have ran out and if these so called business men want there stuff pushed on here do the decent thing and pay for it like the rest
So you need to get your facts right first

Ps the stuff wasn't even meant to be delivered to me, Darren was to send direct to the merchant I wouldn't of even seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nerrad Torch a couple more pics in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

See attached pics of this cistern this is a VP slimline concealed cistern can you please tell me what I have here . . . The part that has come apart does not look like the coupling parts in the VP 'how to fit' pdf file. I would much appreciate advice on how I get the current plastic ring...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that didn't flush properly, and had become corroded and unsightly. I figured I'd get a plumber in to do it (after a couple of years apologising to guests for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the flue bend. I’ve checked the external wall & there’s no water coming in from outside but the flue terminal also has a rusty colour. My regular boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi folks We live in the sticks and sometimes have mice in the house. I even saw a stoat once in the loft! Most of our pipework is copper, but there are a couple of bits that are plastic which I'm going to have changed to copper while the plumber is here doing other work. It's not worth the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys (and Gals).... Just moved into a new house, all fine, except today the main bathroom cistern started overflowing (into the pan). I think its a Roca Duo, with the L1 plate (from the Roca website). I've watched a couple of youtube vids on how to check these etc, but I've failed at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock