Search the forum,

Discuss Nerrad Tapex Kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Any of you fellas (or gals) used or own this kit? Was looking for decent tap/backnut spanners and came across this kit. Seems pricey at 150 quid but looks comprehensive enough. Any other bits of kit you'd recommend? As stated before I'm an UK plumber, back from Australia and now in Ireland! :rolleyes:

It’s ok if you have non of the kit eg mono block sockets/ spanner’s

But tbh I’ve never failed with the armeg jaw droppers and I rate this highly

The problem with solve all solutions is they don't.
They'll always be something they don't fit, not too bad if you've not paid a lot for the solution, but annoying if you have to revert to old tools.

I got the Armeg one when it was on offer at a stupid low price at Plumcenter, I used to do commercial so it was handy getting up the back of deep stainless sinks (blind, laying on your back, with the stainless cupboard cutting into your (my) 67 year old spine).

The problem nowadays it manufacturers don't seem to want to stick to any standards, there must be 20 diffferent sizes of 1/2" tap nuts.

Reply to Nerrad Tapex Kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock