Search the forum,

Discuss Need to join to an old 20mm plastic pipe in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi in the process of redecorating the downstairs toilet. I loosend the cistern to pull an old wooden pannel out from behind it. In doing so ive cracked the old plastic 20mm pipe up to the T peice. Is there any way of rectifying this without replacing the whole pipe. Cheers
Source URL: Fittings & Pipes - https://www.plumbersforums.net/forums/fittings-pipes.23/

Is it grey pipe? And it’s the water supply to the toilet ?

I’ve a customer with combi boiler works fine and provides heating upstairs but downstairs is cold, isolated all rads upstairs boiler goes out on overheat, there are some stuck trvs on downstairs rads but on releasing pins still no circulation, I’m thinking sludges rads
any other options

I’ve a customer with combi boiler works fine and provides heating upstairs but downstairs is cold, isolated all rads upstairs boiler goes out on overheat, there are some stuck trvs on downstairs rads but on releasing pins still no circulation, I’m thinking sludges rads
any other options
Hey roger, you sure you meant to post here?

Hi yes it is grey pipe supplying the toilet.

Sorry to say it’s not an easy job it’s polyork and it’s imperial in my experience it’s too brittle to do anything with they sell adapters but you normally find / end up using a philmac utc or repipe

Reply to Need to join to an old 20mm plastic pipe in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock