Search the forum,

Discuss Need to join to an old 20mm plastic pipe in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Is it grey pipe? And it’s the water supply to the toilet ?

I’ve a customer with combi boiler works fine and provides heating upstairs but downstairs is cold, isolated all rads upstairs boiler goes out on overheat, there are some stuck trvs on downstairs rads but on releasing pins still no circulation, I’m thinking sludges rads
any other options

I’ve a customer with combi boiler works fine and provides heating upstairs but downstairs is cold, isolated all rads upstairs boiler goes out on overheat, there are some stuck trvs on downstairs rads but on releasing pins still no circulation, I’m thinking sludges rads
any other options
Hey roger, you sure you meant to post here?

Hi yes it is grey pipe supplying the toilet.

Sorry to say it’s not an easy job it’s polyork and it’s imperial in my experience it’s too brittle to do anything with they sell adapters but you normally find / end up using a philmac utc or repipe

Reply to Need to join to an old 20mm plastic pipe in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s. Pulled out the old waste from the boss and discovered the seal is pretty knackered, hardened and cracked everywhere (red coloured seal in the photo)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3 or 4 ribs on it). It's painted in a fetching pink/purple colour in the photo. Tried to revive it with some grease before inserting a short length of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a leak on the live side of one of my rads, in the GF loo. Its a condensing combi system, the house is only 5 years old, so fairly new. The leak is at the bottom compression fitting on the lockshield rad valve. The rad is a chromed steel towel rail, and the valve is brass/copper, the...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced me to run some pipes outside the walls, so I put in stopcocks at the point where the new pipework joins the old Just In Case. I used copper pipe and...
Replies
Views
Hi All After having pooling water on my drive, I dug down around to find: Black pipe poly/plastic dug 450mm deep spraying water at mains pressure from small hole/crack The outside of pipe (measured with veneer caliper) at 23.5mm Pipe Runs under drive, along side of property and looks to go...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock