Search the forum,

Discuss Need to extend the 3/8" braided stainless steel faucet supply lines for my bathroom sink. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

The 3/8" braided stainless steel faucet supply lines for my GROHE bathroom sink are a couple of inches short. Is there a way to extend their length? The way this faucet is built there is no way to replace the supply lines with longer ones.

Reply to Need to extend the 3/8" braided stainless steel faucet supply lines for my bathroom sink. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My bathroom sink faucet is leaking and I would like to replace the hot ceramic disc stem cartridge (Sepco watermark 15) . I was able to remove the 2 connected parts (IMG_4132). About a couple years ago, I was able to separate the stem cartridge (IMG_4133) and unknown part (IMG_4134) on...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from the loft water reservoir tank (which also feeds the cold water taps in the bathroom & the WC cistern). There is an expansion vessel attached to this...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am currently experiencing a perplexing problem. I seem to have hot water everywhere in my house except the bathroom sinks. Kitchen sink is fine, showers and jetted tub is also fine. Its a 2.5 bath home, one bath room has double sinks. This bathroom uses "Y" connectors to supply hot and...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, My bathroom is getting redone in a few weeks. I have the option of 2 taps again or a mixer. I've seen online that if the hot flow is 'too much' lower than the cold, a mixertap won't work well. How do I know if it might be an issue? (Or what the cause of difference is?) (I can't say for sure...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock