• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Need practice gas engineer in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Rajthapa

Hello
I am studying gas engineer and I need to make portfolio I can help you and can learn pratically. I can work for free , free to contact me in Buckinghamshire hp21 area

Reply to Need practice gas engineer in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar threads

J
  • Question
Hello guys, I’m just looking for a bit of advice or help I’m currently studying a domestic gas course in Aintree Liverpool. As part of the course...
Replies
Views
JordanPritchard16
J
J
Hello guys, I’m just looking for a bit of advice or help I’m currently studying a domestic gas course in Aintree Liverpool. As part of the course...
Replies
Views
JordanPritchard16
J
G
Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i emailed but no luck they have to many apprentices already, over 80 emails and calls later still no luck...
Replies
Views
gastrainee
G
S
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage...
Replies
Views
SouthLondonGas
S
S
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage...
Replies
Views
SouthLondonGas
S

Newest Threads (Please Reply)

Search Forum