Search the forum,

Discuss Need help with a garage floor drain cover in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find a replacement cast iron garage floor drain cover. Mine is severely rusted through. The diameter of the opening is 13 inches and the depth for the legs is 3 inches. I have attached some pictures of the old cover. I have tried home depot and lowes and they both couldn't offer any suggestions. I tried searching online but cannot find the correct size. Any help is much appreciated!

Reply to Need help with a garage floor drain cover in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind toilet. There's a concrete patio outside the bathroom, that extends about 10 feet from the wall. I'm considering adding an ADU in the back yard, and it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a newbie DIYer and have a question I was hoping someone might be able to help me with. When we run the water in our bathtub it drains very slowly at the start, as if it is clogged or something, and then after a minute or two it drains normally as if something has been dislodged...
Replies
Views
Whilst messing about trying to find the location of my underground pipw leak, still ongoing, I decided to have a look at my drainage chamber. A right mess it is. The chamber is 480mm diameter and is covered by a rotten lid of 620mm x 480mm. As you can see from the attached piccy the lid is the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I own 2 flats and the upstairs/first floor tenant has contacted me to say that the toilet and basin are slow at draining and she thinks there is a blockage. She stated she has tried various shop boought unblockers but nothing worked.... I went there and gained access to downstairs to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock