Search the forum,

Discuss Need help to design Hot & Cold Water System in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

feder

I am a self-builder and I am going to install the hot and cold water system (including radiators) but I need help from a qualified/experienced plumber to design it correctly - for a fee. When installed, I will call an approved boiler installer in order to comply and get the certificate of boiler installation and system commissioning. The communications will be by e-mail with drawings etc as it is not likely that the person who can help me will be local.

Any volunteers or does anybody know someone who can help?

No plumber worth his salt will "design" a water system for you. And your CORGI man will most likely insist on installing the whole c/h system. Im registered and there is no way I will sign off work unless I MYSELF have installed it because I would be the one liable if anything happened.

Same thing that some electricians told me but now the electrical system is installed and approved with the help of a registered electrician. I am a Designer and if I insisted on making everything I design I would be manufacturing computers, telephones, furniture and more. So don't speak for everybody.

good luck to you then, i must have forgot designers know everything about everything. Surely if your good at what you do then you should earn a good wedge and be able to employ somebody to do all this for you, or maybe youve got too much time on your hands? Or too tight? I cannot beleive you installed all the electrics in your home and got the electrician to sign you off, tell me his name and I will report him for you:eek:

Believe me, I woild not give the job to a small minded git like you. What are you doing in these forums, short of work? You are not going to find it with your attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need help to design Hot & Cold Water System in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock