Search the forum,

Discuss Need help removing bathroom mixer tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there,

I need to replace my bathroom sink mixer tap but can't remove it from the sink for the life of me.

I've uploaded a few pictures of the tap from various angles. There doesn't seem to be any screws or allen key points.

Has anyone seen a tap like this before and knows how to remove it?

Many thanks
Matt

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

Hi there,

I need to replace my bathroom sink mixer tap but can't remove it from the sink for the life of me.

I've uploaded a few pictures of the tap from various angles. There doesn't seem to be any screws or allen key points.

Has anyone seen a tap like this before and knows how to remove it?

Many thanks
Matt

View attachment 38598

View attachment 38599

View attachment 38600
Underneath at the rear will be
usually a couple of flexi hoses supplying live
hot and cold which will need isolating. Then there will be a hexagonal long nut which can be undone using a flat head screwdriver usually, then you can withdraw the assembly from the top. Centralheatking
you can use a mirror to check otherwise do as RPM
suggests

Reply to Need help removing bathroom mixer tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock