Search the forum,

Discuss Need help identifying radiator valve in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Is anyone able to identify this radiator valve please? I would like to source a replacement valve cap/knob (whatever the correct term is)

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20210811_193802.jpg
    20210811_193802.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 16
Very old Danfoss has a clamp and screw to fix head on. New heads available but pricey
Looking on Amazon there are a number of head options.

013G5023 and 013G6040 appear to be for newer valves but this one which is described as being for old ra/vl 26mm bodies:
Danfoss - Thermostatic head for old Danfoss RA / VL 26mm bodies

Does this seem right?

And it works ? Eg turns off at set temp ?

And it works ? Eg turns off at set temp ?
It seems to be working perfectly :)

I actually purchased the head recommended above but it didn't fit. I contacted that company and provided the naked valve photo and they advised me which head to purchase. Just gotta return the first one.

I updated this thread so anyone searching for a solution to the same problem would find the solution.

Reply to Need help identifying radiator valve in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock