Search the forum,

Discuss Need help finding shower hose that has these exact ends. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

We have been trying to find a replacement shower hose that match these ends, but we haven't had any luck.

The hose ends we see online or have purchased don't have the same end that goes into the shower tap (hose end on the right in the picture)

Does anyone know where to get hold of one? I have measured the diameter of the hose end on the right and it comes to 25.4 mm, if that helps.

PXL_20221228_161508136.MP.jpg

Reply to Need help finding shower hose that has these exact ends. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock