Search the forum,

Discuss Need Heating Engineer experienced in Wirsbo/Uphonor Underfloor Heating SG12 area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a heating engineer who is experienced in Wirsbo (now Uphonor) underfloor heating systems. This was self installed over 15 years ago when I rebuilt the bungalow but the manifolds desperately need a service as the valves are sticking and not opening.
I have been given a contact by Uphonor but he is based in Kent and charges £50 per hour travelling so it will cost me £100 before he even starts work on the system!
Fozzie

£50 per hour travelling ! Ye gods what does he drive a Bentley? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need Heating Engineer experienced in Wirsbo/Uphonor Underfloor Heating SG12 area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I wanted to ask a general question about an underfloor heating system our plumber is proposing and if this solution will be sufficient to heat the rooms. We have only a woodburning stove (15kW nominal output) that heats our open plan lounge/kitchen/diner directly (6.5kW from the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
N
Hi - some advice would be appreciated. We are doing a refurb and are having water based underfloor heating installed. The top layer will be 15mm engineered wood (floating). Our builder has done things in a backward way so I need advice on what is the best solution given the circumstances...
Replies
Views
Gnorw er’uoy
G
Hi, I have domestic water based UFH - 20 years old. House is 100 years old with 5 beds. UFH everywhere. Works okay but perhaps could be better. Top of house is coldest. I have newish worcester boiler(Greenstar 8000 life). System is on 4 different storeys, 5 manifolds and perhaps 18 loops...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. We have just finished our single storey extension and due to costs, I have done quite a lot of the work myself (GRP roof, kitchen fitting, joinery etc) I also laid all of our underfloor heating pipes and connected to the UFH manifold having spent hours researching both online...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock