• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Need an attachment for a kitchen mixer tap for a garden hose. in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

J

JasonB

I bought a Hozelock tap to hose fitting, though it doesn't fit the tap.

The diameter appears to be 22mm.

I desperately need a fitting for a hose to water some plants, as running back and forth with a watering can seems so unnecessary.
Can anyone point me to what I'm looking for?

https://*********/IIex5K0 - Picture of the particular tap, close threads. It's what is under the end piece which screws off and has a little gauze inside of it.

Thanks ahead of time!

Undertrained

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
Link doesn’t work, so unable to see photo, but you’ll need a proper garden tap kit in order to comply legally.

Reply to Need an attachment for a kitchen mixer tap for a garden hose. in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net