Search the forum,

Discuss Need an apprenticeship in kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm Jack I'm 17 years old, I've just left school in July and I am serious about getting started in the plumbing trade but need some sort of work/apprenticeship to help me eventually become a fully qualified plumber, I'm currently about to start college this Wednesday for a plumbing course at East Kent College, but if I had some sort of work they would allow me a day release where I could go to college 1 day a week and work the other 4 days, which I would prefer as I would like to learn a bit more hands on and real situations.

I'm not too sure what the jtl is to be honest, and I've pretty much got in contact with every plumber I can get hold of, I've been on the internet looking for plumbers websites and getting their email off them and asking them if they have anything work related like an apprenticeship but had no luck so far

I'm not too sure on what company's but I've emailed pretty much every plumber I can get hold of around Thanet/Canterbury area, and What is the jtl? And I will look on Swales website now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need an apprenticeship in kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock